> Hello Rick,

> Monday, January 5, 2009, 4:41:31 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):
>> I would like to see the ability to edit the subject line

> As a workaround you could export the message(s) to a Unix Mailbox (see
> under  the Tools menu), edit the resulting text file, and then use the
> Tools Import messages menu to import the edited messages to The Bat.

True but it is like buttering your croissant with an axe. :))

It would be nice to be able to get rid of "[Possible Spam]" or
"Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:"

--
Rick
Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

v4.1.7.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3