Freitag, 9. Januar 2009 at 13:15, MAU wrote:

>> There is not Option in The Bat! to search for Folders?

> Select your topmost account or folder in your folder tree and just star
> typing the name of the folder you want to go to.

That only works one time, if i have Folders
- MSGTAG
- MyMails

The first "m" takes me to MSGTAG, but the second not to MyMails.

You can check this, if you have more than one Account:
The  first  "s" takes you to "Sent Mail" of first account, now you can
press "s" again, but nothing happens.

And only the first character works.

--
With kind Regards