Hello Jens,

I see that my assumption in my reply to Roelof was correct. As I wrote:

,----- [ In <mid:1701216019.20081211213...@ritlabs.com> Maxim wrote:]
| [*] Reply to a message from a common folder now tries to find suitable
| account using TO addresses
`-----

Notice the "tries to find" which, to me, means it is not guaranteed it
will find it.

As a side comment, I don't use Common folders at all because I have
never seen the real advantage of using them. And I have always wondered
why many (you are just one of them) move messages from different
accounts to common folders and then want (actually 'request') that if
you reply to a message in a Common folder the reply should use the
Account (and therefor From) where the message was received.

I may be blind but, where do you guys see the advantage of using Common
folders? If I had the need to show or 'manage' in a single folder
messages from different accounts that had something in common (let's say
from the banks I use) I would use a Common *Virtual* folder. That way,
messages would still reside in the account they were received, and
proper account and From address would *always* be used even if you
replied from the Common *Virtual* folder.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.9 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3