Freitag, 9. Januar 2009 at 23:26, Robin Anson wrote:

>> Another Problem with the Quick Search i found out is:
>>
>> It does not fetch down into Subfolders only maxdepth=1
>> even not, if the tree is open to view.

> Here it goes down to a depth of 3 subfolders (which is the most I have).

Ok, i found out, that it works - as long as this all are Real Folders.

On  my  first  Account  i  press "s" and go to Sent-Mail#1 waiting and
pressing  "s" again does not work. If you press "o" you go to Outbox#1
and then pressing "s" takes you to the next Sent-Mail#2.

Virtual Folders are not recognized, i dont know if it is because their
names  are  *  Virtual *, but sure you can not type SPACE because this
has other context, maybe even * does not work.

I  would  prefer  to  have  the  ability  to search for Folders with a
dedicated   search,  which could even find "hans" in "Langhansbach" or
any of "shop"....

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik