Hello Thomas,

RO>> ,----- [  ]
RO>> | Quick Search is a real-time search to find a message in the message
RO>> | list. As you type, the first message matching your string is selected
RO>> | in the list; type on for further refinement.
RO>> |
>
> Just a question: Is this useful to anyone?

Certainly, quite useful. Aside of trying to easily locate messages with
a certain subject, or messages from Thomas, I also use it to locate
message with a non empty memo by typing ** (see my
<mid:1283102278.20090110013...@rancho-k.com>) or with a certain keyword
in Memo, or...

> I have tried to use Quicksearch but always ended up opening the (real)
> Search in order to find what I was looking for.

Are you aware that Quick search only does so in the fields (columns)
currently displayed in the message list?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.9 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3