Witaj Jens,

W Twoim liście datowanym 24 stycznia 2009 (12:27:26) można przeczytać:

>> The Bat! Professional v4.1.11
>> 4.1.11
>> Ritlabs
>> C:\Windows\Installer\17ce4fc6.msi
>> D:\Shared_Desk\thebat_pro_4-1-11.msi

> But you also have the Temporary Filename shown.

> Maybe  it  could  be a idea, that The Bat! checks his owm Filename and
> informs  the  Customer  bevore  the  System  is going to pop up with a
> message?

IMO it is complete information. You have program name with version,
version string in second line, third is issuer. Fourth is the path to
installer. I checked C:\Windows\Installer\ directory and there are
about 30 directories and 150 files in my case. None of them with real
program name. And in the fifth line there is a full path and filename
of installation package. What else could we expect?

Maybe it is already the same case with Win7, if you click "Details
anzeigen" - are there the same informations?

--
Best regards
Marek