Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009 at 21:56, Roelof Otten wrote:

> I  didn't  do  any  resending,  but  I  created  some new messages and
> entered  an  alias.  After  me  stopping with typing TB offered me the
> choice  between  (one  of) the address(es) belonging to the entry with
> that  handle  and the contacts that had the alias as (a part of) their
> name.

I  can  confirm  this,  if i type "Volker..." i get "Voker Ahrendt..."
after stopping as suggestion with the correct E-Mail Adress.

But   if   i  type  in  "va"  and Enter, where this is my Alias set in
Adressbook, it does not work.

Sorry Volker, you are my testing rabbit today ;-)

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik