Hallo Peter,

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:52:59 +0100GMT (29-1-2009, 9:52 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

PK> I have several mail accounts configured, regarding the
PK> pgp part they differ only in the pgp key taken corresponding
PK> to the appropriate mail address.

Are you sure about that?

PK> But, signing mail in one account takes place within the
PK> mail,

PK> With another account, signing mails follows the attachment
PK> scheme,

PK> Is this a BAT problem, or is it related to my key files?

I  wouldn't  go  as  far  as  to  say that it's a bat problem. You can
configure your PGP settings per template. So it's possible that you've
got templates stating %PGPMIME and therefore forcing the PGP signature
as a MIME attachment.
If you don't TB will default to signing in the message body.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Sometimes, when it's quiet, you can hear the brain cells die. --- SLR
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.1.11
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM