[Reply to: »Marek Mikus« · 2009-02-07 · 00:54 h (CET)]

Moin, Marek!

>>> I am not posting unannounced builds.

>> I did *not* talk about the new build, but that *you* already "knew"
>> about the missing 4.1.11.2 build. => Read the quote before
>> answering!

> I have much other work and do not read every article, mainly if
> subject has nothing important...

That's why Jens filed a bug report, which obviously was read. :->

> I have not knew about missing 4.1.11.2, I wrote I know there is
> 4.1.11.3, this is difference!

Maybe you wanted to write that, but you did *not*. Next time try to
make clear what you want to say. ;-)

>>> but I am not telling, it is good to use that version, because I do
>>> know about changes done in this build since 4.1.11.2

>> Okay keep your secret. – EOD

> of course, there is "not" missing in my sentence by fault, I do
> *not* know whatsnew.

Okay. – So now it is really EOD. :-)

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Q&A <mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[tbb]%20>
Using /\^o^/\! 4.1.11.3 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«