Hello all,
Thursday, February 26, 2009, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>   The last beta has possibility to postpone message delivery
> (Options/Delay message) and a macro %DELAY in templates. The interface is
> not yet final and may have typos, but you may now specify the message to
> be sent later. Please let us know what do you think about this feature.

delayed sending is long-waiting feature and useful, great.

But I do not think this Options menu group is logical solution, as I think,
logical will be "Put to Outbox and Delay send" (or something like that) menu
item in Message menu, so user will select this feature and will define
scheduller's task properties.

BTW from my POV, it is not needed to have predefined "+15", "+2hod", "Next
day 8:00", as expect, every user will need different time...

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.1.11.6
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.0.1
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM