On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Jens Franik <je...@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> Why do you ask for something you might know already?
>> If I would have known already, I would not have sent that email.
> Ok, i wanted to point out, that the other Applications are developed
> more and more in the IMAP Area, where The Bat! used to be a kind of
> choice - if The Bat! looses Users which do not want to wait no longer,
> that would be not a good business. And the rest of what i think, i
> will not repeat again and again. Everybody can think himself.

I do understand this, but then please be more careful with your words.

My problem was that you mentioned "improvement" and then you say that
"I can not see if it is getting better or different."  So, + in your
first sentence and - in your second one. It was confusing. I am not an
English major myself :), so it is not a criticism, just a note.

--
Vili