Hello all,
Sunday, April 12, 2009, Bob Riley wrote:

> I just just going to use a backup utility to back up My Documents (the
> Windows folder), and I realized that, with my TB mail filed under My
> Documents\The Bat, there is a GIANT file called IMAP.log_1 which is
> around 264 MB!!  I was shocked at its size.   It accounts for about
> 25% of the size of my total "My Documents" folder, which has many
> subfolders, going back into the early 1990's.

these logs are created because You have turned on Protocol logging in
Account properties | Transport | Protocol logging.

And You have more logs because You have more connections enabled in IMAP
Fine-tune.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.1.11.13
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.0.1
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM