Hello Gunivortus,

Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 8:19:00 AM, among other things, you wrote:

GG>>> Is there an option to make it sorted again to my wishes?

>>  *If*  you  have  a  backup  you should be able to restore to your previous
>>  folder arrangement.

GG> That would also overwrite my messagebase, isn't it? ;-)
I  think  if  you  just restore "Account properties"   it might do what you
want.   But *before  you try it* do a backup of what you now have so you can
return to the present situation if messages do get overwritten.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.1.11.15  POP3    with
AntiSpamSniper 3.2.0.1,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 3