On Sunday, June 7, 2009, 22:18:02, Marcus Jaeger wrote:

> can  anyone  else  confirm  this,  when  you  press ALT GR you get a Access
> Violation. Just start TheBat and press ALT GR.

I've had an access violation a few times when I tried AltGr+key
combinations when Windows switched the keyboard layout to US English
from under me a few times, but since the keyboard switching seems to
be a Windows 7 glitch, I didn't report it (and I also can't reproduce
this problem at will - if I switch the keyboard layout manually, there
will be no problems, so I concluded that the problem itself is
somewhere in Windows, not TB).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 4.2.1.1 on Windows 7 6.1.7100. ]

The most undesirable things are the most certain (death and taxes).
       -- Gumperson's Proof