Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009 at 00:00, Bob Riley wrote:

>>> this build called 4.2 was not planned in january and was released
>>> now as requested bugfix version with some additions and Postponed
>>> sending. This is the reason.

> That sounds entirely plausible and indeed likely!

Who caused it to happen?
Who is responsible for what he does?
Who did it?
Who did not know before - regardless people told him?
Who did not want to hear people which work in IT and don't play dumb
games...?

I tell you, i could even explain to you, why i crash your car, after
stealing you the key - Belive me, that is not my fault and i am not
responsible...
I came to my attention very late, that this is against laws and a
crime - dont punish me!

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik