On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 at 23:55:06 +0200, Volker wrote:
> I do not know how long it is broken, but in the current version the
> TNEF support does not seem to work, i.e. The Bat! does not extract
> Outlook's winmail.dat files.

I have never succeeded in getting TB to display winmail.dat files. I always
have to use an external program to display them. So although it works for
some people, there must be something that prevents it working in some
installations.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.1.11
      Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v1.1.0