Hello Rick,

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:33:10 -0400 GMT (11/Jul/09, 22:33 +0700 GMT),
Rick wrote:

R> It's amazing - virtual folders is one of those subject that, when
R> you bring up a bug or a problem, the silence is deafening

That's not true, there have been many replies in this thread. Why are
you saying this?

There have been much fewer replies to the fact that mails in Thai
language are simply not displayed since v4.1.x. Now, talk about a
show-stopper that is heartily ignored by Ritlabs. They seem to have
left for vacation all at the same time, leaving us out here hanging in
thin air. I wish I could do that with my customers...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.