On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:14:21 +0200, Mackley wrote:

>>>now, thai messages are broken with PlainText and RichText/HTML viewer.
>>>With Courier or MS Sans serif - all settings showed the same broken
>>>result. :(

>> Confirmed.

>Are these fonts Unicode ?

I didn't investigate any further. I just replaced the 4.2.9.1 exe
(which showed Thai characters) with the 4.2.9.2 exe (which showed
squares) and confirmed.

I'm glad Thomas can now read his Thai mail again, but I'm afraid
any deeper delving into the latest "development sh^Htuff" will
prove to be a little bit too much for my delicate constitution.

Arjan
--
Winamp now playing: The Breeders - Fate To Fatal