Hello all,

I experienced something that I would describe as weired:
I created a new message, clicked "put into outbox" and the message was
stored in the outbox. Then I pressed F2 to get new mail and the message in
the outbox was sent.
The massage was not parked in outbox but nevertheless I wouldn't expect a
message to be sent when the command "Get new mail" is triggered.

Should The Bat! behave like that?

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.10.1 with German language file [4.2.x_de – Rev. 2009-07-26]
Operating system: Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3