[Reply to: »Rick« · 2009-08-27 · 18:22 h (CET)]

Moin, Rick!

> I use it extensively. It has been working flawlessly. It started
> getting flakey in the last beta and in this one it is not working at
> all.

I did two tests tonight:

1. Sending a message at a specific date and time.
2. Sending a message at current time plus 15 min.

Both messages were sent as expected, so I just can say that the
postponed sending feature seems to work.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using /\^o^/\! 4.2.10.7 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely,
mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down
the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«