Hello Dwight,

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:30:41 -0500 GMT (12/Sep/09, 8:30 AM +0700 GMT),
Dwight Corrin wrote:

>> But the logic of your problem is this: When you create the message,
>> the folder/AB template applies with regards to the editor. If you
>> reopen it from the editor, TB! forgets about that template and uses
>> the default editor.

DC> first of all, i can't confirm. I use microed, and tested with an html
DC> message. it remained html message.

Interesting. Ian originally reported that this does not work when it
is the other way around. Before we try all variations and make
guesses, maybe the developers can share light on how this is supposed
to work.

DC> 2d,  if  your  explanation is correct, that makes no sense to me. the
DC> message should be in whatever format it was created in, as long as it
DC> exists  in  the  outbox or in sent messages. (no comment on the draft
DC> folder)

I agree that it should. The issue here is whether it does, and if not,
is that a bug or a bad design? - For Ian it didn't work.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.10.6