Hello Vili,

> Make a QT in HTML format, insert a picture. When you use the QT in a
> HTML mail, the pic is not inserted. Confirmations?

The picture in the HTML-QT is not inserted when calling this QT from a HTML
message using <QT_name> >Strg>+<Space>. So confirmed.

The picture is inserted correctly when calling the HTML-QT via the
drop-down-field of the New-Message-Button, even when the message is
plain-text and than is switched to HTML-only. (Plain-text only is standard
on my PC). Using macro "SETEDITOR=4"works as well; the picture is inserted.

Tested with a JPG-file.

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.10.9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3