Hello Jean-Michel,

> Hello mse,
> Thursday, September 17, 2009, 4:47:58 PM, you wrote:

>> there are already some reports dealing with coloring problems in HTML
>> messages and
>> templates, which you might find interesting:

>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7686
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7636
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7627

>> I guess these ones aren't the last ones.

> yes, thank you.
> But as you said, I believe these are for HTML templates, not the HTML editor.

That's true, but all our issues go back to one central problem: Unsaved
HTML-settings. Solving this problem makes the other issues vanish as I
assume the feature "Save HTML-settings" being implemented only once. And
then it is called by different procedures (messages, templates...).
HTML-code doesn't care whether it is a template or a message.  :))

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.10.12 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3