Hello Roelof,

you wrote and made these points on the subject of  -   4.2.10.12 spell checker:
<mid:999457760.20090919172...@otten.tv>

Roelof Otten> Can't confirm, works like a charm both with MicroEd and with HTML

Roelof Otten> BTW  You're  not  supposed  to  use  HTML  on  this  list, unless
it's
Roelof Otten> necessary for the topic. So consider yourself trouted. ;-)

I have since fully closed tb and suddenly it all works again! Strange
tho' - I leave TB up all the time and only close it to change betas -
it seemed as though all reference to spell check, languages etc did
not exist thus my query. Despite my trials, without closing, all the
spelling options resulted in access violation or repeated requests for
language but no way to get at a spell language.

Anyway - thanks to your responses it prompted me to close tb and
problem solved -

This obsession with non-html use - I started life as a programmer back
in 1966 so html is not something I promote when it comes to email and
data transport but you know things have changed - even tb caters for
html and bandwidth is not the issue it used to be - i receive 50
emails of spam daily and all are html but i live with - maybe tb
should think this way too after all it is the information that matters
and html does add a lot so time to re-think - nay you are probably
older than me!

Best regards,
 Graham
--
  Graham Howe mail       mailto:gh...@mcb.net
 Using The Bat! 4.2.10.11 on windows version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2