On Friday, October 30, 2009, 5:33:27 AM, Marek Mikus wrote:

>> my test was really strange. I sent a message with background to my gmail
>> account, and looked at it with gmail. Beginning of the text showed up in

I  can  reproduce this by sending a message with any background color
and  white  text.  (as  long  as following paragraphs don't revert to
black.

>> I see that the dark blue type did not survive into the second paragraph.

of  the  four test messages I've sent, two have reverted to black and
two have not.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.12.2 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 2)