[Reply to: »Martin Schneider« · 2009-10-30 · 20:43 h (CET)]

Moin, Martin!

> The only problem I have is that I created a new IMAP account. And
> there I subscribed to Folders and after that I always get the error
> message "Could not create a new index of a message base."

> Until I close the connection the error appears again and again.

> No idea why. Did someone also notice that problem.

Same here, see <mid:3310017456.20091027151...@ahrendt.net>.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using /\^o^/\! 4.2.12.2 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair.« – Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »Mostly Harmless«