max2,

> Hello Gleason,

> Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 10:05:05 PM, you wrote:

>> Good. The error says the file is in use, so access is denied for
>> renaming. Have tried clearing the cache. Also deleted the file in
>> question. TB recreates the file and then won't allow it to ge renamed.

> Please  delete  all  account files and create it again. It now creates
> IMAP  accounts  properly.  But  if  you had a "bad" account created by
> 4.2.12.2, it won't work unless you delete all the files.

In my case, I had an email folder on the server that TB was not
subscribed to. I turned on subscription to that folder, and have been
having this problem with that folder since. I deleted all tbb/tbn
files in the IMAP account folder in the Mail directory. TB recreated
them all, but still gives the same error message for the same tbb
file. None of the other tbb files generate this error.

--
 Gleason