Hello,

  I've got an idea how to extend TheBat! :

  Every plugin (no matter of what kind, AV or AntiSpam etc.) could register
  an array of macros that would be added to the TB! standard set of macros.

  It would then be used in message templates as any other macros.

  From the dev's point of view:

  There would be two more functions:

  void InitMacros(char **strlist);
  // the parametr is a pointer to a string array
  // TB! should probably make its own copy of the string array
  int TranslateMacro(const char *macro, char * buffer, int size);
  //same semantics as GetString

  I  think  this feature would be quite easily implemented (however I don't
  know   TB!   internals)  and  would  greatly  enhance  TB!  and  plugins
  possibilities.

  Comments?

--
Petr Prazak
GRISOFT, s.r.o.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: