Hello DG Raftery Sr.,
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:01:19 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 27, 2003, 8:01:19 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

DG Raftery Sr. wrote:

> Monday, January 27, 2003
> 7:57:11 AM
> RE: "NetPlug 0.10.00"

> Greetings tracer,

> On Monday, January 27, 2003, 4:11:07 AM, you wrote:

t>> I have this and as far as I can see it stays in Spanish even after
t>> some repeated clossures and restarts of the program.
t>> Works nice but I would prefer to have results in English...

> Wherever you place the minirelay executable and .ini do you further have a
> sub directory called called \lang that contains the language files? After
> your first run you should also see a \queue directory as well.

Donot see them and I placed the minirelay files in the root of my bat
directory.
Also had several times failures  but msgs are in spanish and then I
have to grab send mail from the Bat Send dir andd move back into the
outbox.

> As for the systems I installed it on here everything, including the GUI
> and the logs, are in English. Anyway ....

So I must have some missing files I guess.

--

Best regards,

tracer

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: