Hello James Olsen,
On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:10:02 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, February 23, 2003, 10:10:02 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

James Olsen wrote:

> Hello Stefan,

ST>>   The thing stated in the subject can be supported if we provide some
ST>>   additional features for plug-ins like adding menu commands, am I right?

> That would make supporting it easier. I'm not sure how much you know
> about Bayesian filtering, so forgive me if this sounds remedial.
> Bayesian filters need to be fed spam and good email messages and it
> begins to learn the difference between the two.

seems to me we have to start again collecting mail oops spam...

--

Best regards,

tracer

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: