Hello, tbdev.

New build of AntiSpam baesyan filter and learning engine for it is
available.

I changed the internal format of regarding base to make it
"self-trainable". New learning engine can create such regarding base.
Because the new format is incompatible with old rbd (now even
extension changed and became "rgd"), so I recompile the filter for
make possibly to work with new base. Also I changed some options which
let me decrease the size of files in times.

Note that new rgd files is quite larger then previous. It is because
"self-training" information which can occupy about 80% of file. Also
note that during usual mail-filtering routine the filter loads only
first part - "regarding data", so you must (at least now) check "Save
regarding data" in Learning engine. By default this option is enabled
and saving of self-training data is disabled. If you want to create
fully-featured base for fully-functional filter which I'll release in
near future then you need to check both these options.

Except new regarding base format I only add service reporting when the
filter can't start (or be installed) because of absent/corrupted
c:\baesyan\regard.rgd. I hope that Marck D Pearlstone will say me
something about it after trying to install the filter :).

New filter need mfc42.dll. It is automatically included in all windows
except Win 95.

Learning engine 1.0alpha
http://klirik.narod.ru/arc/learn10alpha.exe (33kb)

Baesyan filter 0.11alpha (logged version)
http://klirik.narod.ru/arc/baes011log.tbp (37.5kb)

Baesyan filter 0.11 alpha (no-logged version)
http://klirik.narod.ru/arc/baes011nolog.tbp (36kb)

As in past, both variants of filter needs regarding base placed at
c:\baesyan\regard.rgd. Logged version also try to create and write
log-file at c:\baesyan\baesyan.log

Log is very useful when you want to know by which signs and how some letter
was regarded by the filter.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: