Hello NetVicious,

N> Well, if you installs a plugin into your system, it could do all it
N> wants because it's a program.

N> While the plugin install needs be maded by the user and you know
N> which plugin are you installing it will be ok.

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out NetVicious.

This posting violated the list rules regarding top posting.

Top posting, i.e., typing all your reply text at the top of your message
and following it with all quoted text below, is not encouraged and we
actually request that you not do so on this list because

a) It makes it difficult to glean context from what you typed at the top
of the message

and

b) It encourages excessive quoting.

We would much prefer if you quote just that much of the message to which
you're replying, so we know what it is you're referring to, and then
below the quotation, type your response. If you're responding to more
than one parts of the original, then quote each part separately and
follow each part with your response.

Now, I know that you may not personally prefer this format and that you
may disagree with some of the reasoning here. We very much respect this.
However, this is the format that most of the active members here prefer
and all members are expected, and are being asked to use the format that
will make most of the active membership here comfortable reading. You'll
likely get a more responsive group when you post using a style that is
comfortable for them to read and understand.

Thank you.

</moderator>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.00 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB