Hello John,

On Friday, November 21, 2003 at 20:03:07 -0500, you wrote concerning
'Experimental black|whitelist plug-in':
> I've made available a portion of a plug-in that I am writing which
> works as a simple white/black list manager.

Nice. But I have one problem. I get a lot of spam with my own address
in the From: header. In this case I blacklist my own address if I use
the mark as junk option in my junk folder. I guess that whitelisting
my address isn't enough to unsure this won't happen. Do you have a
solution?

--
Best regards,
 David

** If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? **

[TB! 2.01.50] [Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4]
          [Running on a PIV [EMAIL PROTECTED] 512 Mb RAM]