Hallo,

i think it is a shame that i have to ask and to beg again and again
without any reaction from Ritlabs (beside Maxim). So i decided to send
a message to this forum and hope i get an answer now.

I saw that BayesIt use some functions which must be implemented with
an enhanced plugin interface. So i checked the BayesIt DLL and found
the following functions:

TBP_SetBridge
TBP_NeedResave

This and may be more functions are not described anywhere! I think it
is unfair to other plugin developers to hide them! I think the Bayes
Filter Plugin is a good alternative to BayesIt and if you think that
too, you should help me just a little bit or i give it up and you have
to live with only one antispam plugin.

Achim