Hi,
SuperMicro sells TPMs either unprovisioned, provisioned as "client txt"
(workstation/desktop processors) or provisioned "server txt".
I'm having a hard time getting the server provisioned type, so I'll probably
have to provision them myself when they arrive.

There are instructions (https://www.supermicro.com/manuals/other/TPM.pdf) on
how to provision the TPM for either use, but I was wondering - is it possible
to provision it using the standard Trousers stack instead of the Intel
utilities?
I think it should be possible to create the needed indexes and lock the NVRAM
using tpm-tools, but I'm not sure what else has to be done, or whether there
need to be some special contents in the indexes...

Thanks
Jan