Is that likely to also help an issue I am having where it reboots after getsec[SENTER] every time I have EFI enabled? We are on a BIOS that has the AC Init module built into the BIOS.

On 12/08/2016 05:00 PM, Sun, Ning wrote:

In grub.cfg, find the line “multiboot2 /boot/tboot.gz logging=serial,memory”, add extpol=sha256 at end of the line.

*From:* travis.gilb...@dell.com [mailto:travis.gilb...@dell.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:23 PM
*To:* tboot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* [tboot-devel] TPM 2.0 + TXT + EFI tboot

I am trying to perform a simple trusted boot on SLES 12 SP2 with TPM 2.0 and EFI mode. I can verify that TXT works using getsec64.efi and performing SENTER, setting the secrets flag, rebooting and doing SENTER then SEXIT. When I select the “tboot 1.9.4” entry in grub2, my server pauses for a bit after the loading initial RAM disk step and then reboots. I then get an SINIT error notification from BIOS that points to a log error (ERR_BAD_LOG_POINTER_PTR2_MATCH).

I am working with a freshly provisioned TPM and a new install of SLES 12 SP2. I added the tboot and tpm2.0-tools packages to that install and modified grub2 to give me a tboot prompt (I think I added a file grub-tboot to /etc/default/ to accomplish this).

Am I missing anything?

Training and support from Colfax.