Hello Marck,

   On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:13:04 +0000 (17.03.2001 23:13 my local time)
   you wrote about "RegExp tasks"
   at least in part:

MDP> :-) I wrote to you off list about that when you asked about the
MDP> %LANGUAGE macro. Here it is again:
Thank you again, I got it and now I have final solution. I write to
list, because I believe it will be useful for various tasks in
multilingual e-mail in The Bat

- ----->>8-------------------------------------------------------------

MDP> That does what you need.
Yes, and what I build with this RegExp
1. Add to templates
   %QINCLUDE='%SETPATTREGEXP=".*@.*\.(\w*)>?$"%REGEXPMATCH="%TOADDR"'
2. Create QTs for all TLD (not all, really, for used top level
   domains except ru) QT
   %QINCLUDE="en"
3. Create
   QT en
   %LANGUAGE="AM"
   QT ru
   %LANGUAGE="CSAPI RU"

and now I have correct language for spellcheck "on the fly"

I see, that this idea can be fast adopted to big set of tasks. So - I
publish it :-)
--
Best regards,
 Alexander Leschinsky