Hello Malte.

At 8:46 AM on Thursday, January 03, 2002 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'Macro for including
message source':

Malte> [...] it's still a little complicated, also I
Malte> would like to create a filter rule for doing
Malte> that and of course I can't do that then.

  How about the following?

  Create a special folder (could be a common folder)
  name it SPAMcop (for example)

  Filter spam to this folder

  Create a QT that includes:

  %HEADERS
  %TEXT
  %CLEAR
  %ACCOUNT='the account you are registered with'
  %TO="spamcop address"
  %SUBJECT="whatever" (or not)

  Save template & add handle named spam'

  In folder properties/reply template include:

  %QINLCUDE="spam"

  Then select message you want to send to spamcop from
  the spamcop folder.

  Use CTRL-Enter key to reply

  Above template should do the following automatically.

  (1) address email to spamcop
  (2) add subject of your choice (or not)
  (3) clear anything from default reply template
  (4) paste the headers in the body of the msg
  (5) paste the text of the original msg in the body

  Then all you have to do is send it.

  Two steps:

  CTRL-Enter
  Send

  I'm sure somebody can improve on this or will correct
  me if I've done something incorrectly.

  HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson