Hello Kevin,

Historians believe that Friday, June 21, 2002 at 11:32 GMT -0400 was
when, Kevin Coates [KC] typed the following:

KC> I'm having some difficulties getting QT "Date" it to work. I tried
KC> breaking it down by individual QTs and if I display the QT "Date-Year"
KC> it yields the following result:

KC> E="Time"

It shouldn't, there is no place in that QT where the string E="Time"
appears.  It looks like you've made a mistake in your main template.
I suspect you misspelled or added a space when typing %QINCLUDE="Time"

Here are the outputs of the templates I use.  The ones you have are
cut and pasted from mine.

Date-Year : 2002
Date-Month: Jun
Date-DOM  : 21
Date      : Friday, June 21, 2002
Time      : 11:32 GMT -0400

If in doubt, just type the quick template name in your reply, press
<Ctrl><Space>.  In other words, go to the end of each line of the
following and press <ctrl><space> when replying to this message.

Date-Year : Date-Year
Date-Month: Date-Month
Date-DOM  : Date-DOM
Date      : Date
Time      : Time

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

There is no such place as the University of Wis-cosine, and if there
was, the motto of their mathematics department would not be
"Secant ye shall find."