Hello all,

  When opening TB! mailboxes in Mailbag Assistant (MB), a mail
management utility which I use for archiving, some messages may appear
as unread while they are being shown as read in TB!. I only could
guess that some file corruption might be at fault, so I deleted
message.tbi from one folder and on reopening it in TB! some messages
(39 from 203) were indeed displayed as unread (they appeared as read
before and were the same ones shown as unread in MB). Even more
strange, if I select all messages in the folder and mark them read
then the folder opens OK in MB, whereas if I use the menu "Folder ->
Mark all messages Read" MB still shows that 39 messages as unread
(??).

Any idea what's happening here?

--
Best regards,