Hello Marck,

   On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:00:46 +0000 (12.11.02 01:00 my local time)
   you wrote about "Rule for *Flagged* seems to fail"
   at least in part:

MDP> This rule looks like it will fail.
My test shows - no. It works as requested

RD>> MainSet: 40([216.117.

MDP> ,-----=[ From TB's help file ]=-----<
Marck, yes, i saw it too... But Help states "enclosed", and in filter we
see one (!) bracket

And really bad result

Filter _doesn't_ catch changes from previous filters in chain... It
seems as rather new bug

How i tested it

Import Robert's filter, add second - "change color group if flagged"
First refilter - default color, second (with already flagged messages) -
color group changed. Suxx

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Leschinsky

- MOTD:
The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide-open spaces surrounded by
teeth.
Charles Luckman

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: