Hello ,

I knew that I'd eventually have to do this, but I didn't predict that
it would be now, especially with all that has been recently happening.
Though they may seem to be connected, they really aren't.

I'll be stepping down as one of the moderators of the lists (TBUDL,
TBBETA and TBTECH), effective as of now.

Unfortunately, I can no longer consistently find the time, nor am I
able to provide the sort of list coverage that I used to which has for
some time, made moderating for me, very difficult. It's no longer the
enjoyable, though, hard work it used to be and with this essential
ingredient (enjoyment) missing, I thought it best to stop.

It was not an easy decision to make since I've had some really good
times moderating the lists over the years. I've made some special
friendships, and it was really great assisting with running such a
great effort which has improved support for many TB! users so that
they can maximize their use of TB!.

Note that I'll not be leaving the lists entirely. I'll still be
around, but no longer as an official trouter.

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 · My PGP-Keys: http://key.ac-martin.com ·

..... I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words