Wednesday, September 01, 2004, Allie wrote:
> I'm going to do some tests to see what basic things are outstanding,
> namely, importing messages, moving large numbers of messages,
> searching for messages with the search panel not showing progress
> among other things and report.

> None of these problems are particular showstoppers since they don't
> comprise things one would often do in their daily e-mail activities.

  Thanks. Please post your results here as I'm interested to see how
  it works. I will upgrade, but I'm always leery of x.0 releases.
  Although I've had pretty good luck with all the TB! upgrades I've
  done (save one and I can't remember the specific version) I am not
  into software testing. So I like it to be out in the world a while
  to see if anything serious is broken.

Cordially,
  -- twf

- --