Hello Graham
>> No. Can't be done.
> Oh well... saves me some time thinking about it I suppose.
> I could add it to the TB Wish list :-)

Well I have added it to the wishes list. but.. As TB! has a plugin
interface, which is used for outgoing messages by Av scanners - could
a plugin be built to also do this automatic zipping?

To accomodate Roelof's comment- there might also need to be a "don't
send ZIP attachments to these people" option too.

Where do you get the documentation for plugin's? Isn't there a Python
plugin already which might be able to handle this??

Regards
 Graham

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of
Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck
Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary
copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete it from your system.