Hello tbtech,

  I have been using The Bat! for quite some time.
  I have a strange problem, which is frustrating me. Once in a while,
  errors keep cropping up in the message database, even though I take
  all the precautions, as far as normal system maintenance is
  concerned.
  This I notice, when I do folder check. Then The Bat! recovers one
  message and saves recovered messages, in files of the type,
  Part***.bin.
  I do not understand how I get back those messages.
  I am using The Bat! v3.71.03 on Winxp patched to the latest.
  I even experience this problem with Voyager as well.
  Those Part***.bin files accumulate in the folder and I do not have
  any way to recover them back into the database.
  Am I unique in this..??
  Does any way exist to recover those messages that exist in the *.BIN
  files into the main database..??
  What conditions trigger such folder errors.
  Please understand that, I scan my disk regularly for errors and do
  all that needs to be done as far as system maintenance is concerned.
  I use NOD32 with TPF 2005 prof as firewall.
  TIA, if someone could help ..

--
Best regards,
 Narayana                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]