Hello TBTECH,

I've been using Gmail for about 2 months now and no problems until
about two weeks ago.

Every time I send a message I get an 'error' sound and the following in
my account log file:

SEND  - TLS protocol error: Unexpected message SessionUnknownContentType ct
(50).

The message sends just fine, and I have not changed anything in my setup
since setting up Gmail account. I wrote Gmail about this but no answer
as yet.

I tried using Thunderbird and it sends fine and no error. Also I have a
FastMail account an it has never had a problem with TSL.

Anyone got an ideas as to what may be happening?

Thanks!

--
Paul

The Bat! Version 3.99.8, Antispamsniper Version 2.6.0.1