A couple of Outlook users have reported that my emails to them look
'messed up'. This seems to happen when TB uses the windows-1252 font
and 8-bit coding - the result of having Plain Text (MicroEd) selected.
If I select Plain Text (Windows) instead, I get 7-bit us-ascii and all
seems to be OK. If I set Plain Text (Windows), though, I seem to lose
some editing/formatting features.

How can I set an option to have MicroEd use us-ascii [or some font
that Outlook can handle absolutely reliably] for a particular folder
and still keep the editing features? I don't seem to see that as a
choice, and windows-1252 does not seem to be there either.

I am interested in plain text only - no HTML.

Thanks,
ztrader