Hello friko,

f> Hello MaXxX,

f> Friday, October 01, 1999, 2:43:13 PM, you wrote:

M>> Claude mashed together the lines below:

C>>> I think that's Polish, isn't it ?
M>> Yes it is. What's this with you asking me for used languages all the
M>> time?? :D

C>>> This too????? :)))))))

M>> DAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA!

M>> Sure, sure, but it's time for your Prozac already :PP

f> czemu przychodzi do mnie tyle e-maili ?!!!!!    :-(((((

f> Best regards,
f>  friko                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What is this !!!! Who is you ??? I'm not writing for you !!! My e-mail
is not forum !! :-(  O co tu chodzi ?

Best regards,
 friko                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]