Hello Anne Kaeser,

On Monday, October 11, 1999, 9:42:42 AM you told us:

>> AFAIK it's there (although I have never used it). Account
>> properties/transport/more (button next to STMP server).

AK>  Nope, that's only special options for SMTP authentification...

It's there.
My  Mail Server (I have set) needs POP check first before sending, and
if  I  sending  mail before check the POP, The Bat! will automatically
"logon" first (to POPServer) before sending.

But,  if  your Server use Authentification POP (APOP or MD5), there is
an  setting  in  Account|properties|transport. Or enable " allways ask
POP password".

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.36 <registered> at
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 5
Created : Tuesday, October 12, 1999, 10:03:36 (GMT + 07:00)