Tuesday, October 19, 1999

Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, Tuesday, October 19, 1999, you wrote:

Thomas> Hi tracer,

Thomas> on Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 2:47:25 AM, tracer wrote:

Thomas>>>>> My X-LAT table does not include Thai... :-(

t>>>> I selected 'add', and Thai was on the list (scroll down ) and so I
t>>>> selected it. Doesnt do a thing though...

Thomas>>> If you go through the table, there is actually no Thai alphabet in
Thomas>>> there. Only the name changes, but the actual table remains
Thomas>>> ISO-8859-1.
t>> somehow is now called iso-thai

Thomas> In that case, you have the actual table, I don't. :-(
I created it as ISO-8859-1, No idea why its now called iso-thai. I
will check if anything else changed...

t>> anyway the mono font works but its a horrible font with bugs.
t>> I use an external 3 kb language switcher running under normal 98 v2
t>> Shown an email from the isp about logons.

Thomas> Is that the Chula switcher you sent to me? Sorry, I haven't tried it
Thomas> yet.
yes, that will happily switch you but you get a headache from the ABC.
I will ask a friend to dig through his system, we rebuild it last
night with me on the phone(g), and as the switcher is small to get rid
of it, use the 3 fingers...

Thomas> You sent the jpg file also "on" the list... anyway, I agree, it is not
Thomas> beautiful at all. I have some more fonts, but I think they are not
Thomas> monospaced and thus TB does not show them. So they won't help.
no problem, there are hundreds of fonts around here, so it shouldnt be
that difficult to find one and if necessary I just combine the english
part of one back into this Thai font...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.36